How Can We Help?
Whether you’re going away on business, taking a vacation, or simply need a break, Pillsbury’s short-term respite care is the perfect solution for providing your loved one with the individualized care they need - so you can care for yourself!
Being a primary caregiver can be overwhelming and exhausting - don't be afraid to seek advice or ask for help! Taking care of yourself is just as important as caring for your loved one. Call us any time at 802-861-3750 for support, suggestions, and to learn about resources.
Respite Care is short-term care offered in our communities. The cost is $ 175.00 per day, and has a 14-day minimum, 60 day maximum (flexible with family and resident needs). Residents enjoy all of the supports and amenities of our all-inclusive assisted care communities. This allows families and caregivers to be free from stress and worry if they need to be away.
Respite Care includes:
- A fully furnished studio apartment
- Three Heart-Healthy Meals Served in our Dining Room (click here to view menus)
- Medication Management
- Nursing/Caregiver Care 24 Hours a Day
- Weekly Housekeeping & Personal Laundry Services
- Call Pendants for All Residents
- Refreshments & Snacks Served Twice Daily
- Transportation to Local Doctors Appointments
- Utilities Included
- Exercise Classes
- Daily Social Activities (click here to see Activity calendar)
- Dietitian on Staff
- Beauty Salon. Community areas. Walking paths. Gardens.
Nurse Administrator Liza Rixon meets with one of her residents.
For more resources please check out the following helpful articles: