Assisted Care at Pillsbury Senior Communities
Pillsbury Senior Communities' residential care facilities in Vermont offer help with daily activities, medication management, and personal care in a lovely residential setting. Our health services team works with each resident to provide the support they need while encouraging independence.
Services offered include:
- Three Heart-Healthy Meals Served in our Dining Room
- Medication Management
- Nursing/Caregiver Care 24 Hours a Day
- Weekly Housekeeping & Personal Laundry Services
- Call Pendants for All Residents
- Refreshments & Snacks Served Twice Daily
- Transportation to Local Doctors Appointments
- Utilities Included
- Exercise Classes
- Daily Social Activities
- Dietary Consultation with Licensed Dietitian
- Beauty Salon. Community areas. Walking paths. Gardens.
To apply, please download our application >>
Not sure Assisted Care is right for you or your loved one?
Learn more about Independent Living at Pillsbury
“Pillsbury Manor South has a warm, attentive staff and a warm atmosphere. The staff is very accomodating. There's a wonderful social activities program. The directors know the residents and give them value by encouraging them to share their "unique" gifts with one another. ”Read more testimonials